Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!!!

1 year already!!  It is still so fresh in my mind the exact moment that they put her on my chest.  It was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt.  This past year has been so wonderful, to see her grow into this wonderful, smart, funny and sweet child makes my heart melt everyday. In the past years she has done so much, here are some of the things that Abby does and loves.

She can walk on her own
She has 8 teeth
She loves cheese puffs and water!
She loves Sid the Science Kid and Dora
She can say Mama, Ball
She lights ups when Kinky comes in the room and she is learning to be gentle with her.
She can climb up and down the stairs
She loves strawberries and Mac n Cheese

Everyday she does something new and completly amazes me.  I can't wait to see what this year has in store, but to me she will always be my tiny little lady.  Happy Birthday Abby, Mommy loves you with all her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment