Monday, June 14, 2010

Sorry, I've been busy!

This past month has been so busy and my little blog has been neglected!  But I'm back!  Alot of stuff has been going on these last couple of weeks.  Abby is now a full time walker, she is moving around faster than I would like her too, but to see her walk it just amazes me how fast time goes.  My niece Amber graduated from Jr. High and is off to High School which blows my mind.  She is the best kid, she gets great grades, she's so sweet and is just so fun to be around, Congrats Amber and good luck in High School, it's quite a ride.  Every weekend we have had something planned and up until the 2nd week of August we are busy every weekend.  It is amazing how fast your summer gets booked up when there are kids involved.  A couple things we have planned these up coming weeks are Camping in Fort Bragg, 3 birthday parties including Abby's 1st birthday, road trip to Oregon to see String Cheese and my high school reunion.  So here is to the start of a busy, busy summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment