Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!


Today is our 3 year Anniversary!!  What a 3 years it has been.  When I met Brian I had just broken up with a long term boyfriend so I was really serious about taking a break from relationships, but all of that went out the window when we met.  We had met thru a mutual friend which both of us had known for several years but we never had been introduced.  When I met Brian it was like I had known him for years.  He was so friendly, polite and so damn cute.  During that evening we made small talk and had a great time, but I knew I wanted to hang out with him again.  So I asked him out!!!  I guess the rest they say is history!!  In the last 3 years we have been thru so much and there is no one I would ever want to do it all with then Brian!!  He is such an amazing person and I love him more and more everyday.  Now that we have Abby our lives are so complete and I can't wait to grow old with him and see Abby's kids grow up.  So Happy Anniversary sweetheart, I love you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment